Habitat for Humanity International’s vision is a world where everyone has a decent place to live. Anchored by the conviction that safe and affordable housing provides a critical foundation for breaking the cycle of poverty, Habitat has helped more than 3 million people construct, rehabilitate or preserve homes since 1976. Habitat also advocates for fair and just housing policies and provides training and access to resources to help more families improve their shelter conditions. As a non-profit Christian ministry, Habitat works in more than 70 countries and welcomes people of all races, religions and nationalities to partner in its mission. To get more information, to donate or to volunteer, please visit habitat.org.
HFHI is an equal opportunity employer and seeks to employ and assign the best qualified personnel for all our positions in a manner that does not unlawfully discriminate against any person because of race, color, religion, gender, marital status, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, veteran/reserve national guard status, or any other status or characteristic protected by law.
We are currently seeking to recruit for a:
Human Resources and Admin Internship position
As a Human Resources and Admin Intern you will be the first point of contact for the organization and you will provide support to the HR and Finance and in the EMEA Area Office.
- Support to office management
- Contribute to the orientation process of newcomers
- Coordination of electronic attendance maintenance & leave tracking
- Support the logistical part of the recruitment process
- Operate switchboard in an efficient and polite manner at the reception desk, manage visits of external partners
- Handle and manage daily mail/deliveries/couriers, In-town errands
- Provide logistical and travel related support (accommodation, transportation) for Finance and Human Resources Team and visitors
- Provide support to events and meetings organized in the office
- Administer travel expense reports
If you are interested in internship with the EMEA Area Office, and in helping to eliminate poverty housing and you meet the requirements, please send in one document your motivation letter and CV in English indicating the position you are applying for to Human Resources to firstname.lastname@example.org. Closing date for applications: October 7th , 2016. To find out more about HFHI visit us at www.habitat.org/emea