Human Resources Internship position
As a Human Resources Intern you will provide support to the HR department in the EMEA Area Office:
- Contribute to the orientation process of newcomers
- Coordination of electronic attendance maintenance & leave tracking
- Support the logistical part of the recruitment process
- Provide logistical and travel related support (accommodation, transportation) for Human Resources Team
- Provide support to events and meetings organized by the department
- Coordinate and update HR Intranet Team site
- Assist with any administration needs of the department
- Must be a full time university student
- Interest in a long term internship for at least a year
- Ability to use English and Slovak for administrative communication
- Computer Literacy in MS Office (Word, Excel and Outlook), Powerpoint and the Internet
- Bachelor or 1st year Master student with specialization in business administration or human resources
- Proactive and ability to work independently
- Strong service and client orientation and professionalism in word and deed
- Ability to assertively tackle issues and handle these from start to finish
If you are interested in internship with the EMEA Area Office, and in helping to eliminate poverty housing and you meet the requirements, please send in one document your motivation letter and CV in English indicating the position you are applying for to Human Resources to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications: June 25, 2017.
To find out more about HFHI visit us at www.habitat.org/emea
Habitat for Humanity International’s vision is a world where everyone has a decent place to live. Anchored by the conviction that safe and affordable housing provides a critical foundation for breaking the cycle of poverty, Habitat has helped more than 3 million people construct, rehabilitate or preserve homes since 1976. Habitat also advocates for fair and just housing policies and provides training and access to resources to help more families improve their shelter conditions. As a non-profit Christian ministry, Habitat works in more than 70 countries and welcomes people of all races, religions and nationalities to partner in its mission. To get more information, to donate or to volunteer, please visit www.habitat.org.
HFHI is an equal opportunity employer and seeks to employ and assign the best qualified personnel for all our positions in a manner that does not unlawfully discriminate against any person because of race, color, religion, gender, marital status, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, veteran/reserve national guard status, or any other status or characteristic protected by law.