EGEC is currently looking for a full time intern (38h/ week), who is able to work for a period of nine months starting the 04/01/2016.
EGEC is the voice of the geothermal sector in Europe. It’s an international industry association with more than 120 members from 22 different European countries.
We are looking for a Trainee to join our small but growing team, collaborating with the Head of Policy and Regulation on policy monitoring & analysis and assisting the Communications officer.
- Monitoring EU energy policy.
- Liaising with the EU Institutions and other industry organisations.
- Overseeing the production and dissemination/marketing of policy papers.
- Assisting the team in the regular monitoring and analysis of relevant political, economic and financial developments; including monitoring daily newspapers for articles of interest.
- Organisation of events (booths at trade fairs, press conferences, workshops)
- Updating and expanding our websites and our newsletters
- General administrative tasks, assisting in the coordination of European projects.
- Good knowledge of current EU affairs.
- Special interest in Renewable Energies.
- Fluent written and spoken English. Other languages are an asset, esp. German.
- Relevant university degree or equivalent
- Experience of work in office environment.
- Highly Computer-proficient (Office suite, etc.), experience with websites (esp. WordPress), indesign is an asset
- Experience in preparing publications, videos etc.
- Flexible and proactive
Closing date for applications: 8th of December 2015
To apply, please send a cover letter and CV (in English) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include your first and last name and the job title (EGEC trainee) in the subject line.
Please note that only candidates considered for an interview will be contacted.
Interview dates: 14th- 18th December 2015
The post is remunerated.