The internship will mainly include European and Belgian policy research and organizational support for two clients, one being active in the digital sector and the other one in Food & Beverages.
Essential job functions
- Assist in the work for key client accounts
- Follow debates in the main Belgian and EU institutions
- Prepare regular news reports and political analysis
- Assist in the coordination and organisation of events
- Attend conferences, seminars, hearings
- Research on various issues, as needed
- Writing summaries or short reports
- Follow the daily news
- You are interested in being on top of policy issues in fast-moving sectors
- You are fluent in Dutch, French and English
- You hold a university or university-level degree
- You have a sound knowledge of the Belgian and EU institutions
- You want to work in a dynamic, multi-national team of consultants
- You are flexible and can handle multiple tasks independently
- You have excellent communication, interpersonal and social skills
- There will be an allowance of +/- 700 € per month
- The internship will start ideally as soon as possible – July 2017 for a period of 6 months
- The office working languages are English, French and/or Dutch
How to apply?
In order to be considered for an internship with Political-intelligence, the candidate must send a very short personalized email (max 100 words, no cover letter), CV (max 2 pages, no Europass CV) and his or her availability to email@example.com. Should you have further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at the above-mentioned email.
Deadline for application: 26/06/2017
About Political Intelligence:
Political intelligence was established in 1995 in a very small office in Westminster but with ambitions to provide public affairs services with a strong European awareness to address the increased role of the European Union in regulating most business sectors.
In early 1997 the Brussels office was opened, a deliberate bold step but filling a clear gap in the market.
Other location naturally following in subsequent years such as Madrid, Edinburgh, Rome, Lisbon and Paris.
While Political Intelligence specialised prior to 2001 in the internet, communications and technology sectors, the company has very successfully expanded to provide public affairs services in all key business sectors in the last decade.