As Solar Power Europe we represent organizations active along the whole value chain of the solar and energy industry. Our aim is to shape the regulatory environment and to promote the growing market opportunity for solar.
As an intern within the Policy Unit, you are a full member of our team and hence lead your own working packages: analyzing markets regarding their installation rates, policy design, and technological developments. You will work as part of our international team under the supervision of a Policy Analyst, and support our research and analysis. Simultaneously, you will reinforce your network within the Brussels community by:
- Conducting market research and analysis;
- Support the development of databases and models for market assessments;
- Derive market forecasts and policy recommendations;
- Interact with relevant international energy players – national and regional solar associations, companies, government agencies e.g. via the participation and support of workshops and webinars.
- Good academic performance in the fields of business administration, marketing, engineering, natural sciences or similar;
- First work experience in a project environment, ideally within the energy industry;
- Passion for the solar industry and market research;
- Motivated to work under tight deadlines and independently when required;
- Outstanding analytical and organizational skills;
- Advanced MS office skills, most importantly in Excel and PowerPoint;
- Fluent English language skills (additional languages are an asset);
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
SolarPower Europe is offering a paid internship for at least 6 months. As per Belgian legislation, a monthly reimbursement (750EUR) for expenses on a standard basis is planned.
How to Apply?
Send a CV (max 2 pages) and motivation letter (max 1 page) to email@example.com till midnight 31/10/2017 quoting “Market Intelligence Internship” in the subject line.