The European Academies Science Advisory Council (EASAC) is formed by the National Science Academies of the EU member states, and offers independent, expert, scientific advice to the European policy makers.
EASAC’s Brussels office, based at the Belgian Academies Palace, is looking for an intern for a minimum period of 3 months, starting asap.
- Monitoring EU policy in the fields of Energy, Biosciences and Environment;
- Dissemination of intelligence to the members;
- Communicating scientific reports to policy community;
- Implementation of communication activities of the organization;
- Organization of conferences, seminars, meetings, ensuring media contacts are maintained;
- Maintaining media and partner database;
- External promotion of EASAC public policy positions and events;
Qualifications and skills
- Strong interest for science
- Experience or education in communication or European politics
- Fluency in English
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of European institutions and policy-making processes
To apply for this internship, please send your CV with a cover letter to email@example.com.
Please note that only short listed candidates will be contacted.