Názov www stránky The European Federation of Pharmaceutical Industries and Associations
The European Federation of Pharmaceutical Industries and Associations (EFPIA) represents the pharmaceutical industry operating in Europe. Through its direct membership of 36 national associations and 39 leading pharmaceutical companies, and in collaboration with health and research players, EFPIA’s mission is to create an environment that enables our members to discover, innovate, develop and deliver new therapies and vaccines for people across Europe, as well as contribute to the European economy.
We have a dynamic Public Affairs team working on outreach and coordination of external advocacy on specific policy files and legislative proposals; focusing on the European Parliament, Council, Commission and external stakeholders.
Role and responsibilities
The intern would report to the Executive Director Public Affairs and be part of the Public Affairs team.
Under supervision of the teams Executive Director and in collaboration with EFPIA Secretariat colleagues, the intern will:
- Monitor activities in health policy at EU level
- Answer queries related to the institutions and the dossiers that
- Public Affairs is working on from colleagues and the EFPIA membership
- Manage the Public Affairs agenda & logistics as well as set up meetings with policy makers and other stakeholders
- Update the internal Public Affairs databases and contact lists
- Take minutes at meetings
- Focus on EU Public Affairs; a health policy background is preferable though not essential
- In-depth knowledge of the functioning of the European institutions and of legislative procedures
- Fluency in English both written and spoken
- Good knowledge of MS Office software package
- Right to work and live within the EU
- Open and positive mindset and able to easily establish contacts through networking
- Ability to manage multiple tasks under pressure and respect deadlines
- Team player with good interpersonal skills
Terms and conditions
You will be offered a professional integration agreement (immersion professionnelle) for max 6 months. You must not have already completed a 12 Month ‘immersion professionnelle’ or have been in full time professional employment yet. Working hours are from 09:00 until 18:00 Monday to Friday with a one-hour break for lunch. The intern will be entitled to 6 days holiday plus national bank holidays.
To apply, please send a maximum two-page CV and a maximum one-page cover letter to email@example.com with the subject “Public Affairs Intern” as soon as possible.
Given the size of our team and the time constraints, we will not be able to take into account applications that do not meet the essential requirements above and the page limits for the CV and cover letter. We are grateful for your understanding and your interest in EFPIA.
Disclaimer: EURACTIV Slovensko nie je zodpovedný za obsah zverejnenej pracovnej ponuky.
Reagujte na túto ponuku, napíšte na firstname.lastname@example.org