Názov www stránky Ukrainian Think Tanks Liaison Office in Brussels
Job Experience: Internships
Job Location: Brussels
Expiration Date: 18 Mar 2019
The Ukrainian Think Tanks Liaison Office in Brussels (UTTLOB or Office) is a non-profit organisation whose unique mission is to ensure the democratic transition of Ukraine by accelerating reforms and advancing the European integration of the country. It represents and unites 20 think tanks that focus on a wide array of EU–Ukraine critical issues, provide high-quality research and policy recommendations as well as influence, monitor, and evaluate the policies of Ukrainian authorities.
The Office is looking for a motivated volunteer with good knowledge and understanding of the EU affairs and EU–Ukraine relations and experience in event management.
The candidate should be acquainted with activities of the Office and able to demonstrate his/her experience and knowledge in undertaking the following types of activities.
Activities include the following:
- Assisting in organising events and experts’ visits to Brussels
- Assistance in drafting reports and project applications
- Reporting on Ukraine-related events in Brussels
- Updating Office’s databases
- Developing communication materials
- Assistance in other everyday activities of the Office.
- Relevant bachelor’s or master’s degree;
- Relevant professional experience in event management;
- Professional level of English;
- Experience of work with Excel, Word and MailChimp programmes;
- Knowledge of the Ukrainian language is the asset, but not required;
- Ability to work both independently and with others, integrity, professional discretion and ability to handle confidential matters;
- Experience in creating and editing videos would be appreciated.
To apply, please send your CV (max 2 pages) and a Cover letter (max 1 page) until 18 March 2019 to Dr. Olena Carbou, Executive Director of the Office to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
The reimbursement is provided. Applicants must be eligible to live in Belgium on a long-term basis.
The selection and knowledge-transfer processes are in March. The starting date is soon as possible in April 2019.
*Disclaimer: EURACTIV Slovensko nie je zodpovedný za obsah zverejnenej pracovnej ponuky.
Reagujte na túto ponuku, napíšte na email@example.com