Názov www stránky United Nations Office for Project Services
This is a position with UNOPS for supporting the Sustainable Infrastructure Impact Investments “S3i”, Global Innovation and Technology projects.
The Innovation Manager will bring strong leadership experience and skills, have established networks and relationships with the public and private sector, and a track record of working in the area of innovation. Reporting to the Head of S3I Innovation, the Innovation Manager will lead in the following key areas:
Leadership and strategy:
- Provide strategic leadership, particularly on S3I Innovation commitments and goals in every locality, and support local center Managers.
- Lead regular and ongoing strategic reviews of the S3I Innovation portfolio. In particular, work with teams to ensure that they are focused on the updated and crucial objectives.
- Support across S3I Innovation teams on strategic issues, find durable solutions when needed.
- Work closely with the S3I colleagues to review and adapt S3I innovation systems and processes to support project implementation.
- Contribute to the identification, design, formulation and negotiation of new projects and programs and draft concept notes and project document briefs for discussion with partners.
- Act as Officer-in-Charge when required, e.g. in the absence of the Head of S3I Innovation.
- Lead and support the coordination and quality implementation of S3I Innovation work plans promoting synergies and learning in the delivery of S3I innovation strategy.
- Support increased focus on gender equality and women’s empowerment, including ensuring all S3I Innovation programmes are consistent with UNOPS gender strategy.
- Oversee assessment of proposals submitted by Center Managers.
- Review and analyze annual and semi-annual reports as well as regular programme updates, briefing papers.
- Ensure effective supervision of the programme unit and represent programmes with other units.
- Build and strengthen strategic relations with stakeholders, in particular new potential global and local members.
- Conduct competitive analysis incorporating industry consultation, demographic and development trends, to track and screen targeted partnership opportunities for innovation.
- Coordinate and collaborate with relevant Partnerships personnel at HQ level, as well as Project Managers and project personnel, to ensure aligned and coherent interactions with partners.
- Under the overall authority of/as delegated by the Head of S3I
- Innovation, represent the unit externally to build relationships and trust.
- A Master’s degree in a relevant field such as Business Administration, Public Administration, International Development, Engineering, Political Science, Communications or International Relations is required.
- A combination of Bachelor’s degree with an additional two years of relevant work experience may be accepted in lieu of the education requirements outlined above.
Work Experience (required) :
- At least five years of experience in international development and/or Project Management. Also candidates are required to demonstrate experience in at least two of the following areas:
- Developing and executing partnership and programme development plans;
- Project development
- Team lead and supervision of at least 10 people.
- Proposal writing;
- Acquisition of projects;
Work Experience (desirable):
- Establishing partnerships with UN agencies, international development organizations, governments, foundations, international NGOs or private sector organizations is an asset.
- Prior experience working in international organizations, international development, post-disaster and/or emergency contexts would also be an advantage.
- Experience from the Innovation ecosystem is highly desirable either as investor, founder or incubator/accelerator manager.
- For this position, fluency in English (write, read, speak) is required.
Other UN languages are an asset.
How to apply: Applicants should apply via UNOPS ROSTER at the following link https://jobs.unops.org/pages/viewvacancy/VADetails.aspx?id=21605&media=print by 11h May 2021, and send an email to email@example.com to inform us about the submitted application
Disclaimer: EURACTIV Slovensko nie je zodpovedný za obsah zverejnenej pracovnej ponuky.
Reagujte na túto ponuku, napíšte na firstname.lastname@example.org