Názov www stránky Veľvyslanectvo Slovenskej republiky vo Washingtone
The Embassy of the Slovak Republic in Washington, D.C. is accepting applications for internships in the framework period from April to September 2019:
- Researching and writing memos on political and economic issues pertaining to US domestic and foreign policies;
- Attending and reporting from meetings with partners in the U.S. Congress, the U.S. Department of State and other U.S. government agencies, as well as NGOs;
- Assisting in the planning and execution of public outreach and cultural events organized by the Embassy; Updating Embassy’s website, Twitter and Facebook accounts;
The Embassy offers both part-time and full-time internships. Regular business hours are from 9am to 5pm Monday through Friday. A commitment of at least two months is required, longer internships of up to six month are preferred.
- Slovak citizen;
- Current graduate student;
- Above average analytical and research skills;
- Excellent English and Slovak (Speaking/Reading/Writing);
Additional selection criteria:
- Experience in work with social media and/or graphic design;
- Strong communication skills and work ethic;
Internships are unpaid. The Embassy can provide free accommodation within the premises of the Chancery. Interns must have medical insurance and are expected to cover all boarding and travel costs to/from Washington, D.C. The Embassy will reimburse Metro/bus transportation for business-related meetings in Washington, D.C during the internship.
How to apply:
Please, send your CV with contact details, motivation letter (including the indication of the preferable time frame of the internship), confirmation of the full-time study, B.A. level graduation diploma, references from two university lecturers, certificate of the English level or state exam confirmation, filled out personal questionnaire and consent to the processing of personal data. All documents shall be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org by January 31, 2019. Please, indicate your preliminary availability (time frame, maximum duration of the internship). All candidates will be contacted back and announced the decision in February 2019. Shortlisted candidates might be asked to go through a Skype call and/or a written test.
*Disclaimer: EURACTIV Slovensko nie je zodpovedný za obsah zverejnenej pracovnej ponuky.
Reagujte na túto ponuku, napíšte na email@example.com