Názov www stránky Wilfried Martens Centre for European Studies
This is a full-time, temporary Assistant-level position (one year with the possibility of extension for another year), based in Brussels. Depending on the experience and qualifications of the candidate, possibility to offer an Officer-level position with enhanced duties might be considered. The start date is end of February/beginning of March 2020. Please apply by 2nd February 2020 (midnight CET).
- Assisting the Communications Team in setting up the strategy and in managing the Centre’s social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube, SoundCloud)
- Assisting the Communications Team in the social media promotion of the Centre’s products and events (publications, conferences, seminars, big annual events)
- Assisting in the development of communications campaigns and strategies related to the Martens Centre’s research and events
- Contributing to the production and development of the Centre’s multi-media products (60 seconds, I say Europe you say…, Brexitometer, Podcasts etc.)
- Monitoring analytics and performance of the Martens Centre in the new media, suggesting strategies and contributing to expand our content outreach
- Assisting with the livestreaming of events and conferences and live tweeting
- Preparing presentations, templates and master slides that can be used by all teams to promote the Centre’s activities
- Monitoring and preparing our participation in awards/rankings competitions (i.e. European Excellence Awards, Global Go To Think Tank etc.)
- University degree in political science, social sciences, law, economics or any related disciplines
- Fluency in English, with proven writing skills; knowledge of additional languages is welcome
- Experience in drafting communications/new media/marketing strategies and in video editing is considered a strong asset
- Excellent analytical as well as organisational skills
- Good knowledge of European and international politics as well as familiarity with the history and the tradition of the Christian Democrat, Conservative and like-minded political parties of the EPP
- Committed and flexible team player, able to work in a multi-national environment, to deliver on short notice and to multitask
- Availability to travel on short notice is an asset
Interested applicants should forward a detailed CV and a cover letter by email at email@example.com
When applying, please mention in the subject line of the email the exact name of the position applied for, as mentioned in the call for applications.
*Disclaimer: EURACTIV Slovensko nie je zodpovedný za obsah zverejnenej pracovnej ponuky.
Reagujte na túto ponuku, napíšte na firstname.lastname@example.org