Open to: graduates with Master’s Degree in Environment/Natural Sciences (Environment, Biology, Agronomy, Physics or equivalent)/Engineering, Economics, Law, political science with proved studies/memories in climate change related subjects
Position: full-time position / long- term
Agriconsulting Europe S.A.(AESA), is a leading international development consulting firm that has been in operation since 1994. AESA’s key areas of excellence include:
- Provision of high quality management and advisory services for international cooperation projects
- Policy development
- Technical assistance for sustainable rural, social, and economic development
AESA is looking for a Junior Programme Manager, who will under the supervision of the Head of department and in strict collaboration with the other staff, the junior Program manager will:
- Provide technical input for the preparation of technical proposals in response to international tenders, research of experts, recruiting long- and short-term experts and overseeing proposals development;
- Elaborate drafting technical approaches by providing critical review and feedback to the proposals analysed;
- Collaborate to ensure the technical and financial backstopping of AESA’s climate change programmes worldwide.
- Excellent command of English and French language and capability to report in a clear, structured manner. Knowledge of further languages is an asset;
- Master’s Degree in Environment/Natural Sciences (Environment, Biology, Agronomy, Physics or equivalent)/Engineering, Economics, Law, political science with proved studies/memories in climate change related subjects;
- Ability to identify funding opportunities for collaboration;
- Capacity to draft and review technical documents;
- Ability to work in a multicultural environment;
- Good technical knowledge of climate change subjects;
- One year of working/study/research/ experience in the field of climate change;
- Ability to work independently, positive and proactive attitude, good social skills and ability in acting as a team player and facilitating teamwork.
How to apply
Add “Junior Programme Manager – Climate Change and Energy Department” in the subject line.
For more information please visit the official website.