Our overall mission is simple: We want Amazon to be the place where our customers can find, discover and buy anything online. Whatever our customers want, we will find the means to deliver it. At Amazon Media Group (AMG), we create and deliver advertising solutions across Amazon’s rapidly developing range of products and services. Our ideas are executed across desktop, mobile, Fire devices and our programmatic ad products – always with the aim of informing and enriching the customer’s experience.
With an unconditional passion for our customers – both end users as well as advertisers – we grow strongly and offer a unique opportunity to join the Amazon Media Group team in EU with specific responsibility for France (FR): Become part of a highly respected team, which is a key growth driver for the entire company. With more than 20 million unique users in France www.amazon.fr is one of the most far-reaching advertising platforms for advertisers, for which we develop compelling advertising solutions.
Amazon Media Group in Bratislava is looking for a Campaign Specialist – Online Advertising FR (m/f):
Your key tasks are :
- Coordinate and manage online campaigns in close collaboration with internal stakeholders for our growth clients. Especially with Amazon Primary Account Manager as the main POC for the client, but also with Sales team, internal booking/trafficking teams, Retail (Vendor Managers and Site Merchandisers), Design and any other related stakeholders.
- Coordinate creative delivery, implement campaign schedules and creative, monitor campaigns and resolve campaign issues
- Analyze campaign performance to meet client’s marketing objective and KPIs, optimization and reporting for advertising campaigns running on Amazon.fr, the Amazon Advertising Platform (AAP) and mobile advertising solutions (eg. Amazon App).
- Develop and discuss consumer insights by analyzing the targeting & placement performance with the key account development team in France.
- Develop presentations and uphold a high bar for presentation and proposal accuracy and quality.
- Responsible for overseeing and managing the campaign execution for our growth clients – communicating campaign progress and measuring progress to proactively address issues and develop solutions.
- Strong communication skills in English (both written and verbal, French communication skills are a benefit, but not required).
- University degree with an emphasis in Management, Marketing, Advertising or Business.
- Professional experience with online campaign performance is an advantage
- Confidence in the analysis of number-based reports and experience in MS Office (esp. Excel & PowerPoint).
- An exceptional eye for detail, ability to solve problems and given the fast paced nature of our division, the aptitude to multi task.
- An organized approach and a real team player who is willing to roll up sleeves.
Preferred would be a plus:
- Experience in contact with clients and in an international environment.
- Experience in tools such as Salesforce, DART (DSM/DFP) or JIRA is an advantage.
In return, we will offer you a competitive salary and other excellent benefits including healthcare. You will also have the opportunity to develop a rewarding career with the World’s leading online retailer.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief.
Are you interested? We look forward to hearing from you! If you select “Apply online” button, you will have the opportunity to attach your resume in a document (max. 5 MB).
By sending your resume, you consent to your data being stored for the purpose of determining your suitability for this and future job offer/s to Amazon Corporate HR database that is currently being conducted in the US.