AmCham EU is seeking a motivated self-starter, with an interest in EU policy and transatlantic relations, to own, build and develop strong relationships with key AmCham EU stakeholders, help build the brand and visibility of the organisation and provide support to member priorities and activities.
- Develop stakeholder outreach strategy;
- Support activities/priorities of AmCham EU’s Executive Council;
- Build relations with relevant associations and organisations;
- Coordinate outreach and engagement with the European Commission;
- Organize meetings/events as required;
- Support activities of the Gender initiatives Task Force; and
- Identify visibility/speaking opportunities for staff & member companies.
- Strategic thinker and problem solver;
- Excellent organizational skills;
- Experience working with senior level executives;
- Team player able to work both independently and collaborate well with colleagues;
- Attention to detail;
- Budget experience;
- Knowledge of and interest in EU policy; and
- Ideal candidate will have between 2-3 years’ experience.
Languages: Fluent English essential; other languages preferable.
Start date: January 2017 (preferably).
To apply: Interested candidates should send a cover letter and CV (maximum two pages) by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with EXTERNAL RELATIONS ADVISER in the subject line.
Deadline for applications: Friday, 18 November 2016
Please note that due to the large volume of applications we receive, AmCham EU will contact only successful candidates.