Atomium – European Institute for Science, Media and Democracy is looking for a Personal Assistant to the President.
Responsible for assisting the President, managing his agenda, travels booking and emails management. Also managing EU project administration (reporting, accounting, coordination) under the supervision of experts in the field.
- Excellent written communication and editing skills/understanding of English, good command of French, Italian would be an asset;
- Flexibility and willingness to travel and work alone;
- Excellent I.T. skills i.e. Word, Powerpoint, Excel, etc;
- Ability to work on own initiative and with minimum supervision;
- Good personal time management and the ability to work independently.
What do we offer?
Convention d’Immersion Professionnelle (full time) for a period of 1 months to start as soon as possible. We are aiming to offer an open-ended contract at the end of the first month to the successful candidate.
Please send your CV (one page) and cover letter to email@example.com until 20 September 2016.
Please consider that only the selected CVs will be notified for further process and interview.