Provide clients with support about any IHR policies & processes. Operating within a matrix organization the successful candidate will need to develop effective working relationships with the wider HR team as well as with various parties outside of HR. In addition, use the vast client experience and know-how of best practice of the different countries in handling HR processes to give input into their projects to improve and harmonize their HR operations.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Key Activities include:
• Administer the International HR Answers mailbox – supporting employee & supervisor queries on IHR policies, tools and procedures (tier 1 support).
• Administer the International HR website IHROneStop, by uploading documents, making suggestions for changes and proactively creating/maintaining documents, FAQs and guidelines.
• Act as key HR Answers team expert providing guidance to other team members upon need
• Host and administer web based trainings related to IHR topics (e.g. new starter introduction)
• Support diverse administrative activities (metrics, training participant administration)
• Participate in projects to further develop the self-service IHR environment
• Respond to client email queries within 24 or 48 hr response time (based on priorities/type of request)
• Supporting the IHROneStop website maintenance
• Supporting International projects
Key Competencies and Skills:
Experience and Personal Skills:
• Fluent in English – both spoken and business written (native speaker preferred)
• Technical affinity – to understand and support system related issues and create guiding documents
• Advanced MS Office products (especially MS Excel).
• Excellent communication skills
• Self-confident, knowledgeable and pragmatic
• Very well organized and structured in how work is handled
• Detailed focus and precise
• Ability to work with strict deadlines and juggle competing priorities
• Self-sufficient, independent, pro-active: able to work in a remote management environment with limited supervision, able to pick up the phone and discuss topics in international environment
• Preferable 1 year experience gained within an International HR function
Education and Qualifications:Human resources/Business Administration or comparable undergraduate degree with very structured and analytical thinking combined with excellent language skills in English would be beneficial