The High Level Administrator is responsible for providing operational, logistical and policy support to expert energy working groups and the CEER Secretariat.
- Information monitoring, analysis and reporting on energy regulatory issues, in particular following EU energy developments and advising on the relevance for energy regulators and CEER;
- Providing operational support to energy regulatory working groups, tracking and following-up on deliverables for timely completion, uploading documents on the website, minuting meetings, ensuring quality control, and managing public consultations;
- Coordinating meetings, events and other internal / external activities;
- Establishing and maintaining excellent relations with stakeholders such as CEER’s regulators, EU institutions and industry organisations. This includes clearly communicating the role and work of CEER, internally and externally;
- Contributing to deliverable coordination and efficiency across working groups within the small and dynamic Secretariat;
- Reporting on regulatory events and activities via internal briefings, the Annual Report, CEER WEEKLY and other publications/articles; and
- Data collection and benchmarking activities, including the development and maintenance of web-based databases, the preparation and dissemination of questionnaires and other requests for information, and providing an analysis of responses.
- University degree or equivalent;
- At least 2 years of professional experience working in an office environment;
- Excellent written and oral command of English;
- Flexible, pro-active attitude with strong team and organisational skills, and an eagerness to learn on the job;
- Ability to prioritise work and deliver under pressure; and
- Good knowledge of IT systems and Microsoft applications generally, including website maintenance.
- Experience working with the EU institutions, and/or the energy sector; and/or
- Sound knowledge of EU decision-making procedures and/or energy regulation.
If interested please send your letter of application and CV to the CEER Secretary General, by 17:30 CET Friday 14 October, by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information, visit website: www.ceer.eu