- Responsible for raising the visibility of issues of concern to ITUC / TUDCN, to the public and specialised audiences
- Promoting awareness of labour and related issues in development, through journalistic coverage, social media and collaboration with media outlets including on relevant TUDCN outputs
- Coordinating blogs with contributions from the TUDCN network and other development actors
- Identifying suitable leads and content for articles
- Supporting the production of content (i.e. stories, show casing reports, videos) on the role of trade unions in development, and promoting their dissemination
- Commissioning, producing and editing reports, studies, articles, videos and audio-visual material
- Contributing to the narrative reporting to the current donors.
- Sound journalistic background, with international experience
- Strong experience in elaborating and implementing editorial and content strategies with on-line and traditional media
- Excellent writing and editing abilities
- Substantial experience in using social media and online communication tools
- Familiarity with development policies and debates
- Excellent command of English, with French and/or Spanish. Competence in all three languages an asset
- Familiar with and interested in working in a trade union environment.
To apply, please send cover letter and CV to Vik Meeuws, Human Resources Director at: firstname.lastname@example.org