To strengthen the EurActiv team, we are currently looking for a Multimedia Producer.
Delivering a broad range of audiovisual projects for EurActiv and our clients.
You will independently take video projects from start to finish, owning the entire production process, including research, planning, interviewing, camera operation, video editing, copywriting and publishing.
Your expertise as a visual storyteller will be relied on for advice projects such as infographics, photos, advertising, and social media campaigns.
- Ability to work independently and under pressure to meet tight deadlines
- Academic background in journalism or equivalent experience
- Experience shooting on professional large sensor cameras
- Familiar with Final Cut Pro and/or Premiere Pro
- Eager to learn and improve to stay on the cutting edge
An ideal candidate will have:
- Good understanding of EU policy and the decision making process
- An excellent command of English (other languages are a plus)
- 3 years of relevant work experience
Think we’re missing something? Let us know what else you can do!
- Fast-paced and dynamic environment in an international company
- Open to working as an independent contractor
- Office located next to Schuman station in the centre of Brussels.
For enquiries, contact:
HR Manager Brussels, Paris, Berlin
firstname.lastname@example.org +32 2 226 5822
Applications accepted immediately with interviews in December. The position will be available as of January 2017.