EurActiv is the leading EU policy media present in 12 EU capitals, publishes free EU news and facilitates EU policy debates for policy professionals in 12 languages. With 2.3 million page views and 794.992 unique visitors per month, EurActiv is the leading online media on EU affairs. The media gathers approx. 100 people including franchise partners and has four main sources of income: Sponsorship, Communication Package Memberships, Advertising and Public contracts.
Fondation EurActiv is a is a public service foundation under Belgian law and brings together individuals and organisations seeking to shape European Union policies. It shares the mission ‘faciliter l’efficacité et la transparence de la Communauté des Acteurs Européens’ with EurActiv.com, the media. It does not lobby, except to promote online media independence, and is not aligned to any political faction or faith group.
To strengthen our team we are currently recruiting a
Founder’s Executive Assistant (PR & Communications)
You will help the Founder of EurActiv.com PLC and Fondation EurActiv to double his productivity and impact. This includes developing high level contacts, preparing presentations and interviews, and following up with multiple projects.
Main tasks will include:
- Support high level contacts and networking
- Assist in developing presentations and PR materials
- Keep track of ongoing projects with key stakeholders, notably communication policy & media technology
- Support preparation, implementation and follow-up of Board and Advisory Council Meetings
- Manage travel, agenda & logistics for trips & networking events
- Experienced Executive Assistant with experience and interest in working in communication/PR/association communications
- EU Policy knowledge
- Entrepreneur mind set
- Excellent organizational skills, pro-active communicator, meticulous with databases
- Diplomatic approach, excellent phone manners
- Discreet and trustworthy long term partner: excellent references
- Experience with MS Office and interest in social media
- Perfectly fluent in French and English (oral & written); knowledge of German would be a plus
- This is a near full-time position, with Wednesdays afternoons off with scope for other side activities
- Open to working as an independent contractor
Contact: Minna-Marie Rosti, HR Manager Brussels – Berlin – Paris – London, on 02 226 5822 directly and/or send CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Starting date: Asap and latest by 1 September. Deadline for applications asap and by 24 June 2016.