EURACTIV is the leading EU policy media present in 12 EU capitals, publishes free EU news and facilitates EU policy debates for policy professionals in 12 languages. With 2.3 million page views and 783.986 unique visitors per month, EURACTIV is the leading online media on EU affairs. The media gathers approx. 100 people including franchise partners and has four main sources of income: Sponsorship, Communication Package Memberships, Advertising and Public contracts.
Since June 2009, EURACTIV.de provides independent EU policy coverage in German from Berlin. With a team of seven, income is generated through communication packages offered to corporate clients to complement their public affairs and public relations strategies in Berlin and across Europe. To strengthen and expand this revenue stream we are currently recruiting a
To strengthen our commercial team in Berlin, we are currently recruiting a
Public Affairs Account Manager – Berlin – Haus der Bundespressekonferenz
As a PA Account Manager you will assist the Public Affairs department with key corporate accounts to reinforce the existing commercial relationships and support new business development. The key objective for this position is to develop and manage effective client reporting materials and tools serving business development.
Main tasks will include:
- Proactively identify and prospect new communications and events partners for EURACTIV Berlin
- Act as a client manager for both public and private partnerships
- Execute relevant client reporting and communications
- Organise EURACTIV high-level client events and conferences – marketing communications, agenda, content and invitations development with clients
- Supervise high-level events and execute evaluations for clients
- A minimum of 1-3 years business development with public affairs consultancies, start-ups, fund-raising, corporations or advertising
- Knowledge of public affairs methods and EU policy making and media
- Account management experience
- Very good communicator, enjoying corporate networking events
- Excellent coordination and project management skills
- Native German and excellent oral and written communication skills in English
- Hard-working, entrepreneurial, team-player, based in Berlin
- Good software skills especially experience with Google Analytics
Contact: Minna-Marie Rosti, HR Manager, on +32 2 226 5822 directly and/or send CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. The position is available on 1 June 2017. Deadline 19 May 2017, albeit applications welcome immediately.