EURACTIV is the media network for Europe, present in 12 EU capitals, publishes EU news and facilitates EU policy debates for professionals in 12 languages. With 2.3 million page views and 784.000 unique visitors per month, EURACTIV is the leading online media on EU affairs. The media gathers approx. 100 people including franchise partners and has four main sources of income: Sponsorship, Communication Package Memberships, Advertising and Public contracts.
We are now seeking a dynamic individual to manage Human Resources for our Brussels office, which counts approximately 35 people. The successful candidate will report directly to the CFO and cooperate closely with the COO.
- Coordinate recruitment procedures
- Coordinate induction and training programs
- Coordinate appraisal and stimulate talent management
- Communicate and coordinate internal policies
- Arrange team building activities and general office duties
- Master or Bachelor’ Degree in Finance, Accounting, Human Resources or equivalent through experience
- At least 2 years of working experience
- Excellent software skills, especially fluency with Excel
- Fluent in English and French; any other EU languages are a bonus
- Dynamic team player with high integrity, persistence and diplomacy
- Mature, multi-tasking, positive solution-seeking work attitude
- Strong planning and organizing skills with excellent interpersonal skills
- Interested to work on an independent contract with performance bonus
- Available for 60% of a working week (schedule to be defined)
For more detailed information, you can contact David Mekkaoui on 02 788 36 75 or directly send your CV and cover letter, in confidence, to: coo@EURACTIV.com.