The European GNSS Agency (GSA) provides university students and graduates with a unique and first-hand experience of the workings of the GSA, in particular, and of the EU institutions in general.
The European GNSS Agency (GSA) announces a traineeship opportunity for students and graduates in Europe. The traineeship shall aim principally to aid in supporting the daily operations of the Human Resources Department of the Agency, in particular assisting in tasks related to Recruitment, HR Administration and Staff Development.
The traineeship shall be based at the GSA headquarters in Janovskeho 438/2, Prague 7, Czech Republic and shall last preferably from 1 September 2016 to 28 February 2017. The traineeship contract shall be concluded for 6 months, which may be extended for further 3 months (maximum twice) or further 6 months (maximum once). The maximum duration of the contract is therefore 12 months; however the GSA reserves the right to conclude individual contracts according to which the traineeship commencement/end will deviate from the above dates specified.
The trainee will be expected to carry out the following duties under supervision:
- Support in drafting Vacancy Notices and publication of Vacancy Notices on various websites;
- Registration and Eligibility Check of all applications;
- Coordination of the Selection Panels’ pre-selection meetings;
- Coordination, preparation and finalization of selection procedure documents – e.g. interview questions, written test, score forms, final proposal;
- Coordination of interviews with the selection panel and the Executive Director;
- Management of all communication with candidates (e.g. Invitations, rejection letters, offer letters);
- Coordination of the reimbursement process for candidates (e.g. Collection of documents, obtaining internal approval for reimbursements, physical and electronic filing and follow up);
- Arrange appointment of Seconded National Experts, Trainees, Contract Saff and Temporary agents. Drafting grading fiches for different types of contracts.
HR Administration Support
- Management of employee data in multiple HR Softwares;
- Preparation of personnel files (electronic and physical).
Staff Development Support
- Support in coordination and organisation of training events, workshops and other activities;
- Administration of training requests (registration, processing, filing).
Other administrative support upon need and requirements (e.g. Assisting the HR team in document and file management).
For a more detailed job description and further information on the application procedure please visit: http://www.gsa.europa.eu/traineeship-listing