EUROPEUM Institute for European Policy is seeking a Research Fellow who specialises on EU institutional issues, Economic Monetary Union, Eurozone, internal market issues; or on EU energy security; or on EU and Central European digital agenda.
The principal responsibilities of this position will include, but are not limited to:
- Developing EUROPEUM’s work program on EU institutional issues, Economic Monetary Union, Eurozone, internal market issues; or on EU energy security; or on EU and Central European digital agenda;
- Writing policy papers and briefs on issues related to fellow’s expertise, for EUROPEUM and in the framework of various regional and international research projects;
- Drafting, editing, proofreading, and fact-checking written material (in Czech language) on various issues of interest to EUROPEUM;
- Taking part in events, conferences, on behalf of EUROPEUM, in the Czech Republic or abroad;
- In cooperation with EUROPEUM leadership, monitoring and drafting grant proposals in order for EUROPEUM to participate in international consortiums on topics of interest to the fellow;
- As necessary, participating in fundraising meetings and helping in the institution’s general fundraising efforts ;
- Assisting with media outreach to Czech and foreign media, and representing EUROPEUM in media (radio, TV);
- Contributions to personal and institutional social media visibility;
- Providing support across programs and for other fellows, upon request.
- Master’s degree in International Relations, European Affairs, Public Policy with high academic credentials and knowledge of current EU affairs issues;
- Specialized knowledge in EU institutional issues, Economic Monetary Union, Eurozone, internal market issues; or on EU energy security; or on EU and Central European digital agenda;
- Five or more years of experience in the public policy and advocacy, think tank, NGO, public affairs sphere, or academia, with a proven network;
- Ability to fluently and professionally communicate and write in Czech/Slovak and English – other languages are a plus;
- Strong research, writing, and editing skills in Czech and English, with experience working on both academic and policy formats;
- Experience in speaking at international events, conferences, policy-oriented and academic;
- Proven experience in communicating with written, audio and TV media (Czech and foreign);
- Demonstrated ability to manage projects and tasks independently and under deadlines.
To apply, please send us your CV and statement of purpose in Czech and/or English to firstname.lastname@example.org by the 10th of October 2016.
Viac informácií nájdete TU!!!