About the company:
FTI Consulting is a global business advisory firm that provides multidisciplinary solutions to complex challenges and opportunities. Our team of leading professionals is committed to protecting and enhancing the enterprise value of our clients across a broad range of sectors. The office in Brussels has built an international reputation utilizing our core strengths in public affairs and government relations, complemented with our political and corporate communications expertise.
If you are interested in becoming part of a fast growing company and contributing to history-making engagements, read on.
About the opportunity:
FTI Consulting is looking to recruit a number of dynamic and organized Interns to join our Brussels team.
- Perform research on and monitoring for client files
- Write reports on research findings, both on general and specific subjects
- Be involved in general duties and day to day support of operations
- Meetings & events organization, logistics and follow-up
- Support in drafting and preparing written documents and other materials.
Minimum skill requirements:
- Strong academic background
- Good understanding of EU institutions/networks and policies
- Fluent English and proficiency in at least one other EU language
- Previous EU-related/research work experience
Personal attributes required:
- Strong research, analytical and writing skills
- Ability to deal with ever-changing priorities
- Ability to select and summarize relevant information to regular deadlines
- Efficient time-management First-class Microsoft Office skills
- Flexible team-player
- Thorough approach to written work
The position will be paid at a similar rate to Commission stagiaires. The typical duration of an internship in FTI is 6 months. If you would like to join our Brussels team, please send your CV as well as a short letter (max. 1 page) explaining why you are the right candidate email@example.com. All documents have to be submitted in English. Only relevant candidates will be contacted for an interview.