Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing business grow. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google’s key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
The role of Strategic Partner Manager in the Emerging Markets is a unique and exciting role within Online Partnerships Group (OPG) and involves complete ‘market ownership’ and a high level of business development. In this capacity, you will fully manage the entire market, working with senior stakeholders in the organization to build an audacious vision and plan for the market.
The Online Partnerships Group grows Google’s business with online publishers by helping them utilize tools from Google’s full product suite including AdSense, Ad Exchange, Mobile, Games, Video and DoubleClick. Our team is made up of high-achieving specialists who work with partners in online advertising. We thrive in fast-paced, team-oriented and international environments. On this team, you proactively identify, develop, support and maximize business opportunities from existing and new partners. In OPG, we strive to exceed partner expectations through building, supporting and maintaining long-term relationships.
The role involves close collaboration between internal functional teams in OPG as well as counterparts across the entire Google organization including AdWords, YouTube, Enterprise, Country Managers, Industry Specialists and Local Direct Sales teams, as well as the Global Emerging Markets team. We are looking for an enthusiastic and analytical individual, with strong communication skills and experience working in a sales environment.
We are looking for a self-driven, enthusiastic and analytical individual, with strong communication skills and a proven track record working in a sales environment.
Google was founded to organize the world’s information, and our Partnerships team was there from the start, connecting us with the world’s largest generators of online content. Google helps our partners find better ways to reach their audiences and manage their digital businesses. In return, our partners provide great content for our products, and they syndicate our Google products to enhance their sites. Our Partnerships team members expand and nurture these relationships by continually finding new opportunities and solving technical problems for our partners.
- Optimize the value proposition to existing strategic partners through direct 1:1 interactions in person and via the phone, offering them access to the full suite of Google product solutions.
- Increase the value of Google Display Network (GDN) from new strategic partners.
- Drive market growth through 1:1 and scalable interactions with medium sized partners.
- Analyze data, trends, and partner performance and develop robust strategic plans for partners, quarterly regional sales plans and long-term regional business plans.
- Work cross-functionally within OPG and also through the wider Google and Global OPG and Partner Business Solutions (PBS) organization.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Ability to speak and write in English and Czech or Slovak fluently and idiomatically.
- Demonstrable experience in sales, client services and business development.
- Proven ability to independently prioritize, plan, and organize sales activities.
- Analytical, strategic-thinking with strong problem-solving skills and local market knowledge.
- Exemplary project management, organization and prioritization skills, with a keen eye for detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
V prípade záujmu zasielajte CV na firstname.lastname@example.org.