Headquartered at the heart of the European Union in Brussels, GOPA Com. provides innovative communication solutions to governmental institutions and organisations.
The agency puts its broad understanding of the European political context to good use in providing effective and innovative solutions to achieve the unique communication goals of its clients.
What you will be doing
Main responsibilities will include:
- Assisting on the elaboration of events concepts
- Set-up and update events calendar
- Relations with stakeholders in coordinating event material for various events
- Preparation of event materials and keeping track of the stock
- Logistical support for the implementation of events.
- On-site management (Brussels and missions within EU countries)
What we are looking for
- Excellent English and French skills,
- Highly organised
- First experience in communication and European affairs
- Interest in Entrepreneurship and digital technologies a definite plus
- Strong planning skills.
What we offer
Paid internship with convention d’immersion professionnelle under Belgian law.
Please send your application to email@example.com