AIJA is the only global association devoted to lawyers and in-house counsel aged 45 and under. AIJA provides outstanding international opportunities for young lawyers to network, learn and develop.
AIJA is growing fast and has the ambition to be the obvious choice of any international young lawyer.
How do we get there? Help us telling our story!
You will be responsible for leading, planning and executing the Association’s marketing plan and raise brand awareness on an international level.
You will also lead, plan and execute the Association’s digital presence including website maintenance, developing digital marketing campaigns and advancing a distinctive online presence through social media channels.
You will track and analyse competitors’ activity as well as devising the annual business plan on how best to take the Association forward through market trends and members’ insights.
- Create and develop the yearly marketing plan of the Association.
- Tactical execution of marketing campaign to increase members’ engagement and drive delegate attendance to AIJA events.
- Utilise the full range of marketing platforms to develop integrated campaigns including email, social media, web, print and PR.
- Create engaging and relevant content for a variety of marketing channels.
- Maintain relationships with media partners.
- Analyse and report on campaign success to make suggestions on future marketing plans.
- Identify areas of opportunity and key market drivers.
- Responsible for keeping promotional materials updated.
- Remain up-to-date with latest marketing and communications tools and market knowledge.
- First and foremost: you are creative and do like innovation!
- Three to five years of experience in marketing and communications, preferably within an international membership-based association. This includes hands-on experience creating and implementing marketing strategies.
- A thorough understanding of branding and marketing practices, knowledge of the full range of on- and offline marketing channels.
- Exceptional communication and copywriting skills: these include the ability to create engaging content and to communicate and interact with a diverse/multi-cultural members/stakeholder/staff base in a professional and courteous manner.
- Strategic mind-set to follow market trends and analyse competitors.
- Capacity to combine teamwork and team spirit and to work in an autonomous manner, with a strong sense of ownership.
- Self-starter, strong focus on delivery, accuracy.
- Stress resistant, flexible regarding changes in workload and priorities.
- Native English speaker (or native-level proficiency) and excellent French.
- Knowledge of additional languages will be considered an asset.
What we offer
- An international environment: find yourself surrounded by talented team members and volunteers from across the globe.
- An attractive work package: a competitive salary, meal vouchers, a fantastic office location and training opportunities to help you grow and develop your personal skill set.
- Full time, Permanent contract
- Opportunities to travel: we organise a number of events all around the world and you will be asked to attend a few of them.
How to apply
- Send your CV (no more than two pages) and a cover letter (including your salary expectations) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Deadline: 11 November 2016
Phone calls strictly forbidden. Applicants must have a valid work permit in Belgium