AMIRES is a consulting company for EU research, development and innovation (R&D&I) projects, technology scouting and business innovation. We are specialized in creation of consortia of partners with common aim for product or service innovation with significant potential for know-how commercialization. Unique and profound knowledge of the European public funding environment (e.g. Horizon 2020, 7th Framework Programme EU for research and technological development) as well as broad network of market key-players contribute to the high quality of entrusted projects. We follow projects from their initiation and planning, through negotiation, execution and management to the final stage, where exploitation of a new technologies, products or services is facilitated.
To reinforce our team, AMIRES s.r.o. (Czech Republic) is opening a position for a Project Manager of European R&D&I projects. The chosen candidate will be responsible for the overall administration and management support of H2020 project in flexible electronics and photonics and will also actively contribute to the preparation of other project proposals.
Main activities and responsibilities
In project administration and management:
- overall responsibility for the complete management of the project in close cooperation with the technical project coordinator;
- daily communication with international project partners;
- project progress monitoring;
- preparation and processing of technical and financial reports;
- proactive dissemination of results and maintenance and update of project web page;
- organisation of teleconferences / project meetings / workshops / conferences.
In project proposals preparation:
- monitoring of suitable European R&D&I funding schemes;
- proposals structuring, commenting;
- collection of information from partners, processing of written inputs and background documents;
- business analytical activities;
- responsibility for the complete preparation and writing of respective parts of the proposals.
Experience and skills
- Master or doctorate degree in technical field, experience in flexible electronics and photonics is an advantage;
- 3+ years of experience with project administration, management or projects proposal writing (EU projects or FP7 / H2020 projects are an advantage);
- fluent in English (both verbally and in written), French or German is an advantage;
- good computer literacy and skills;
- strong communication (both oral and written in formal and informal situations), presentation and organisational skills;
- target oriented;
- responsibility, flexibility, ability to work both in team and independently;
- ability to work in multinational environment;
- willingness to travel;
- driving licence;
- knowledge of European R&D&I landscape is an advantage (FP7, H2020, Structural Funds etc.).
- opportunity of self-realization in a small growing company with international focus;
- cooperation on excellent European collaborative R&D&I projects with participation of leading European R&D&I organisations as well as SMEs and large industries;
- further education and professional development;
- job location in Prague, Czech Republic;
- training in Switzerland;
- expected to start work in January 2016.
To apply for this position, please send your CV and motivation letter (both in English) to email@example.com till October 2nd. Only candidates that will proceed to the next round of the job competition will be contacted by October 7th.
More information on this website.