EurActiv.sk is the leading EU policy media in Slovakia and part of a network of media in 12 capitals, publishes free EU news and facilitates EU policy debates for policy professionals in 12 languages.
To engage the Community of EU Actors, we are currently looking to recruit a Community Manager – EU Community
You will report to the Managing Director according to priorities likely to evolve over time.
- STRATEGY: represent EU Community to the community and the moderators
- DRIVE MODERATORS: engage pilot experts, external moderators and section coordinators
- ENGAGE CONTRIBUTORS: get moderators to animate the community
- COORDINATION: coordinate the EurActiv network portal to actively promote EU Community
Profile and experience requested:
- Solid understanding of Community management and Social Media experience
- Understanding the EU Community stakeholders
- Understanding of the EU institutions and European policy
- Background in social media, community management, journalism
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and Slovak
- Excellent coordination and project management skills
- Hard-working, entrepreneurial, team-player, based in Bratislava
- Good software skills and verifiable references
Pavel Nikodem, Managing Director, email@example.com
Send CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.