Main challenge: recruiting new students and promotion of LEAF Academy and other LEAF programs within EDU/NGO target groups in the designated territory and directly towards potential students and their parents. We are looking for one person for West and one for East of Slovakia.
LEAF Academy is an exciting boarding high school with a mission to develop young people with the potential
into shapers of Slovakia, Central Europe and beyond demonstrating:
- Character (moral qualities based on integrity, respect for others, and humanness),
- Excellence (a holistic personality exceptional in one or two areas fueled by curiosity, inner motivation, and grit),
- Entrepreneurial Leadership (a drive for change with high aspirations, a risk taking mindset, and the ability to engage others), and
- Civic Engagement (unselfish willingness to use one’s qualities for improving his/her community beyond typical expectations),
regardless of their socioeconomic backgrounds.
More information about LEAF Academy can be found at www.leafacademy.eu
What challenges are waiting for you
Your main responsibility will be building awareness of LEAF Academy in the designated area of Slovakia – either Western or Eastern part of Slovakia – with the aim of creating a robust pipeline of prospective applicants for LEAF Academy and other LEAF programs and initiatives. This will involve:
- Maintaining existing relationships with LEAF Academy partners (Educational Institutions, selected NGOs) and all target groups (students, parents, educators),
- Identifying opportunities for new partnerships
- Participation at educational and other events contributing to interaction with the target groups
- Participation in marketing, promotional activities of LEAF Academy and LEAF
- Acting as first point of contact in the designated territory
- Offering LEAF Academy and LEAF opportunities and programs
- Developing new strategies for prospective applicant recruitment
- Participation in the evaluation and selection process of Admissions
Travelling makes a substantial part of this role – we expect you to be on the road around 60% of the time. Being based in Bratislava is not essential of any of the roles.
What kind of person LEAF is looking for
- Passionate about LEAF Academy’s mission and vision and aligned with LEAF values
- Proactive and with entrepreneurial mind-set
- Has a strong affinity to the area of formal/non-formal education (candidates with track record will be preferred)
- Able to connect easily with new people and interact with various age groups, particularly enjoys working with youth (previous experience a huge plus)
- An active listener with excellent communication and presentation skills and strong client orientation
- Well-organized self-starter, able to prioritize and comfortable with a rapidly-changing environment
- Has a valid driving licence and is willing to travel
What do we offer
MEANINGFUL IMPACT: We aspire to support the development of talented individuals through building a non-profit/ social start-up organization.
PROFESSIONAL TEAM ENVIRONMENT: You will become part of a diverse, challenging and supportive team that strives for high quality solutions.
CHALLENGING ASSIGNMENTS: We are an entrepreneurial organization. On-the- job learning and fast personal development here is inevitable. You have a chance to bring and immediately implement new ideas.