Budapest Institute expect you to have:
- completed at least 2 years of studies in Economics or in other Social Sciences,
- demonstrated interest in policy and policy analysis,
- advanced communication and writing skills in English,
- average GPA at least 3.5.
It’s an advantage if you have:
- solid knowledge in Statistics and Econometrics or in specific methods (surveying, content analysis)
- knowledge of any of the following languages: national languages of Central and Eastern European, Baltic and Scandinavian countries
- MA studies in progress,
- previous research experience.
- at least 4 consecutive weeks of work,
- we can not offer remuneration,
- flexible working hours, working partly at the office of the Budapest Institute and partly from home,
- we provide reference letter in case of good performance.
Applications should be sent to Dóra Veress (firstname.lastname@example.org) with the following subject: “Intern application” until April 30, 2017. Please attach the following documents:
- Resume (in English),
- Motivation letter (in English) including your research interests and
- Contact details of a professor who can tell us about your college work and can act as a reference person
- A copy of your college transcript.