The Marketing Specialist for Austria will report to the Senior Marketing Manager DEAT and will be responsible for the execution of all Logitech’s marketing strategy & vision for the country. Uphold and build Logitech’s brand status with both channel partners and end-consumers. Launch new products to the market and ensure full visibility of products in store and online.
Develop a rolling 4 quarter marketing and communications plan aligned with the local and DACH priorities:
- Work closely with Senior Marketing Manager DEAT and the Country Manager AT to ensure that the local marketing plan is aligned within the regional team
- Ensure that the local marketing and communications plan reflects the priorities of the business
- Work closely with the local team, agencies, and partners to integrate and leverage channel partners communication tools
- Be an active team member in relation to business planning and forecasting processes
- Take full responsibility for the execution, implementation & ROI tracking of the marketing and communications plan
- Manage the successful implementation of the plan within the defined budgets & timelines
- Implement & manage creative pre-launch, launch and momentum communications campaigns
- Work closely with the local field force to ensure best-in-class execution in-store
- Regularly conduct market visits and trace checks to ensure the implementation excellence in-store and online
- Track campaign results and share with key stakeholders
- Share best practices within EMEA
Manage the marketing planning
- Work with the local account managers to define the marketing activities required for each priority account plan
- Attend active customer meetings with key customers in the country
- Define account specific KPIs
- Responsible for managing external agencies to ensure a best-in-class and cost effective execution of the required services
- Manage the local Merchandiser/s – how they are deployed and oversee quality of execution and provide coaching and feedback as required.
- Key Qualifications
For consideration, you must bring the following minimum skills and behaviors to our team:
- 3+ years marketing experience in IT or FMCG environment with a recognised A-brand company. We may also consider candidates from other sectors where those sectors are focused on sell-through activity. Customer business development experience is a plus
- Energetic, bright, dynamic and creative
- Enjoy developing creative content and stories to engage strongly with media, communities and influencers
- Strong marketing planning experience
- Comprehensive understanding of the local retail Austrian market.
- Strong project management skills, detail orientated and highly organized.
- Strong Fluent English (written & spoken) and German; ability to be a genuine spokesperson for Austria
- Solid presentation & negotiation skills and ability to manage relationships with key retail partners
- Rounded Marketing skills and constantly wanting to develop and learn
- Graduate calibre preferably in a Marketing discipline
Logitech is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it. As a company, we’re small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we’re big enough in our portfolio, and reach, for those actions to have a global impact. That’s a pretty sweet spot to be in and we’re always striving to keep it that way.
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.”