LSE Consulting belongs to the commercial arm of the London School of Economics and Political Science. Among its various services, LSE Consulting has developed over the years a significant track-record of delivering consultancy and policy research projects for national and European institutions.
LSE Consulting is now seeking to recruit two full time project officers to contribute to business development and project management. The successful candidate will be responsible for the following main tasks:
- To write and coordinate project proposals for a variety of European and UK clients;
- To establish new relationships and manage existing ones with academics, experts and partner organisations;
- To provide administrative support to the team’s operations as required.
The successful candidate is expected to have the following profile:
- Masters degree in the social sciences;
- Ability to work independently and be a self-starter;
- Confidence to represent the company with clients, project partners and senior experts.
- 1- to 2- year work experience in consulting or academic environment;
- Fluent in at least 1 European language in addition to English.
The salary for the position is starting from GBP 24,000 per year, in specific cases starting salary may be increased to reflect experience. The contract is initially for 1 year with the possibility of becoming permanent upon satisfactory (individual and company) performance over the course of the year. The position will have a start date in September 2016.
If you are interested in the position, please send your CV and 1-page max cover letter to Katharina Ehrhart (email@example.com) by 5pm on the 22nd of August with the subject line: Project Officer LSE Enterprise.
Interviews will be held on Wednesday 31 August, with potential alternative times available on Tuesday 30 August or Thursday 1 September. Please note that, given the expected high number of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.