Do you want to contribute to transforming Slovakia into an innovative economy and help strengthen research institutions?
Today’s main economic challenge in Slovakia is how to support sustainable growth of incomes, employment and quality of life. This objective can only be achieved by stimulating increased innovation ability and excellence in research and innovation. In Neulogy we help universities, research institutions, companies and policy-makers to do just that.
We are looking for a strong candidate to work as a Consultant for R&D infrastructure projects at Neulogy.
Are you up for the job?
For this position, we are looking for a versatile individual with strong analytical and project management skills, whose responsibilities will include project proposal writing, business development, building and sustaining partnerships between private companies and R&D institutions as well as consortia, identifying opportunities for R&D projects, and advising universities and research institutions on how to successfully commercialise the outcomes of their research or how to access finance.
Neulogy is the leading company on the Slovak and Central European markets specializing in providing comprehensive solutions and know-how in the fields of research and development. We provide a wide range of services in building R&D infrastructure including laboratories and research centers, science & technology parks, giving our clients access to our wide-ranging know-how in knowledge management, project management and communications, as well as financing.
- Degree from a leading university abroad (or significant international professional experience)
- Fluent written and verbal (C1 Level) English
- Proactive approach and “can do” attitude
- Strong written, verbal and presentation skills
- Previous experience in managing complex projects and grants with multiple stakeholders
- Previous experience with writing and managing public R&D grants, including FP7/ Horizon 2020 is welcome
- Customer-oriented approach
- Deadline-driven, organised and able to multitask
- Genuine interest in research, development and innovation
- Team player who is also an independent thinker
- Passionate and detail-oriented
- Dynamic environment and high opportunities for growth
- Unlimited fresh fruit and ice-cream, best coffee with coconut oil 🙂 and regular table football competitions in the office. If you are more into real sports, we also offer a gym membership
- Cool office on the campus of the Faculty of Informatics and Information Technology
- Access to the student canteen to make sure your mind stays young
- Green bikes to go to client meetings or just to cycle around the building in case you are stressed by an upcoming deadline
- The position will remain open until a suitable candidate is found.
- Preferred start date is October 2016, but is subject to an agreement between the successful applicant and Neulogy
- Please submit your CV (1-2 pages) and a cover letter explaining why are you the suitable candidate for the job (deadline above is just informative!)
- Successful candidates will be invited to an interview and will be asked to complete a written assignment.