The OECD Young Associate Programme (YAP) aims to recruit outstanding recent college graduates.
This programme is for you if:
you plan to pursue an advanced academic degree in the near future
you aspire to gain professional experience within an international network of policy makers
Are you an ideal candidate for this Programme?
To be eligible, you must:
- have completed your undergraduate degree (e.g. BA, BSc) no more than 18 months prior to taking up duty
- hold OECD Member country nationality
- have a strong academic background and the ability to work constructively in a team context
- have an excellent command of English and/or French
In addition, it would be an asset if you also have prior:
course work in OECD-related subjects
(e.g. economics, statistics, public policy, etc.)
work experience in an OECD-related field
(e.g. research projects)
What does it mean if I am selected?
Your will undertake your assignment:
- in Paris area, France
- for a duration of 24 months
You will work closely with a supervisor tackling some of the most challenging social and economic issues of today
Your supervisor will guide your professional development throughout the Programme
What are the salary and benefits?
- a monthly salary of approximately 3,300 EUR, exempt from French income tax
- an installation allowance (equivalent to one month’s salary for single candidates)
- the reimbursement of removal expenses and airline tickets to Paris
- a leaving allowance of approximately 16,000 EUR based on 24-month assignment
The programme is open! You can apply now.
We recommend applying as early as possible for this competitive Programme.
No applications will be accepted after the deadline of 12 December 2016, 11:59 p.m. CET.