Account Manager (Strategic Communications and Public Affairs Campaigns) – Brussels
Following a series of major new client wins, Red Flag is now recruiting an Account Manager (Strategic Communications and Public Affairs Campaigns) to drive and support engagement across our growing international client base. The Account Manager will be responsible for inputting to and managing campaigns on behalf of our clients, implementing integrated communications and public affairs plans, managing daily client interaction and reporting, developing new business leads, and pitching for new accounts.
Red Flag is a specialist consultancy, helping businesses and organisations to identify and address regulatory, political and reputational risk with offices in Dublin, Brussels, Paris and London. Red Flag is run by former government advisers, diplomats, journalists and multinational business executives backed up by a team of communications, political and strategy consultants.
This is a full-time position at our offices in Brussels, Belgium, and some international travel will be required.
• Lead the development; implementation and monitoring of communications and public affairs campaigns carried out on behalf of major multinational clients
• Work as part of an international team servicing clients on European and Global campaigns
• Manage day-to-day client interactions and reporting
• Drive new business development, acquisition of new clients and pitching for new accounts
Skills and Experience:
• 3-5 years experience driving PR & PA campaigns, preferably within an agency setting
• Exceptional persuasion and leadership skills, and solid knowledge of Brussels’ institutional and communications realm
• A strong network of media and stakeholder contacts in Brussels and European political, media and regulatory spheres.
• Proven client-handling skills with experience managing large accounts.
• Exceptional communication and writing skills, including fluent English and at least one other European language. Preferably German.
Attractive terms and conditions for the right candidate with a remuneration package based on experience. Candidates should submit a CV and cover letter, detailing all relevant experience and outlining what they can bring to Red Flag, to firstname.lastname@example.org
, with the subject-line ‘Account Manager – Brussels
’ by 5pm on Thursday September 22nd next.