Slido rýchlo rastie. Potrebujeme mať spoľahlivú a škálovateľnú infraštruktúru, aby sme mohli aj naďalej poskytovať produkt, ktorý využívajú tisíce používateľov každý deň na celom svete.
Hľadáme k nám DevOps Engineer-a, ktorý má znalosti s Linux / Server Management a skúsenosti s architektúrou v Cloude.
Slido is rapidly growing. The need to have a reliable, scalable continuous integration infrastructure is eminent for Slido to continue to deliver high-quality applications to thousands of users around the world. Slido counts on our IT Operations team to provide excellent availability, scalability and security for our infrastructure.
The strongest candidates will have both solid Linux / Server Management expertise and demonstrated experience in architecting in Cloud. You’ll be expected to learn, grow and help others along their journey as well.
- Manage the availability, scalability and performance of Slido customer-facing applications
- Diagnose and repair network and application bottlenecks
- Test and tune network and cloud infrastructure configurations to maximize availability and performance
- Deploy and manage monitoring, diagnostic and logging tools
- Support all needs of our product team to enable them to deliver new, great features at a speed of light
- Design and document systems, including writing and reviewing code, automate away problems within your squad’s domain
- Comfortable with architecting in Cloud (preferably AWS)
- Experience with Unix systems administration
- Experience with monitoring systems
- Ability to gracefully react to high-priority requirements with little or no notice, providing clear documentation and follow-through
- Excellent reliability, dependability, and trustworthiness with strong attention to detail and accuracy
Bonus points for
- Scripting skills (Bash / Python)
- Experience with DevOps tooling (Chef, Puppet, etc.)
Why to join
- We are a team of 55+ people who are passionate about what they do and care about each other
- You have the opportunity to work on things that have a real impact and are being used by thousands of people around the world
- You will be part of the team who is striving to build a world-class company from Slovakia
- We share knowledge and within our team of talented programmers, you will grow much faster
- You have the opportunity to visit top leading conferences in various countries
- We use techniques of agile software development
- We are fans of the Lean Startup methodology, we love Trello, Jira, Slack
- We love biking, running and hiking. Join our own Slido sports team called “Tu ma bolí”
- Free refreshments in the office during the day. Especially bananas