Better Finance is offering a full-time internship for the duration of 6 months. The successful candidate will join the Better Finance team in Brussels and assist with day-to-day office management, administration as well as internal and external communication. A monthly housing allowance will be provided. We can only accept candidates able to be enrolled in an exchange programme such as the European ERASMUS+ programme!
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Providing administrative support to the office;
- Assisting in the organisation of General Assembly and Board meetings;
- Assisting in the organisation of international conference and other external meetings, including: preparing event documentation, communicating with members and logistics;
- Assisting in communications management, including supporting the development of website content, researching news stories related to EU financial policies and drafting newsletters;
- Attending and reporting on meetings at the European institutions, organisations and other relevant internal and external events;
- Assisting with other activities on a daily basis as assigned.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
We are looking forward to welcoming an enthusiastic team player willing to take initiative within the portfolio of assigned tasks. The ideal candidate would meet the following requirements:
- On-going studies or recent university graduate with a focus on finance, economics, law, business administration or related fields;
- Knowledge and demonstrated interest in the European Union institutions and its financial policies is an asset;
- Fluency in English and French is required;
- Good IT (proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint), social media skills as well as interest in managing online tools;
- Team player, detailed oriented and have the capacity to handle multiple and often changing tasks and priorities;
- The ideal starting date would be 11 January 2016.
Interested candidates are invited to send their CV and cover letter (confirming their availability and possibility to be enrolled in an exchange programme for the duration of the internship) in English to firstname.lastname@example.org The deadline for applications is 26 October 2015.