The Center for Creative Leadership is looking for an Intern! Is that you?
Who are we looking for?
- You are a Business Management/ Marketing student.
- You have Office experience.
- Ideally, you have some design experience.
What is the Job title?
- Marketing & Communications Intern
When and where?
- Ideally from mid-December 2015 and for at least 6 months, in our EMEA Office in Brussels
What will you do?
- Assist in event management and promotional campaigns (email/phone)
- Looking for agencies that can provide: merchandising, creative in order to develop material like videos, folders, flyers.
- Conduct marketing research and data entry
- Supporting latest integrated marketing strategies
- Website updates
- Assist with budget control and follow up
- Manage inventory
- Assist with other projects when required
- Communication with US for approval process
- Assist with advertising and marketing promotional activities including social media, mobile, mail, e-mail, web, telemarketing, and print.
What do we offer?
- Reimbursement of transportation & a free Leadership Development course.
Interested to apply?
- Contact Mr. Tom Wolter, Senior Digital Engagement Specialist, at: WolterT@ccl.org