The intern will gain practical knowledge and better understanding of EU institutions and international processes while carrying out different tasks:
– Support to the whole team in regulatory activities in the fields of trade (i.e. FTA’s, market access, trade defence and trade barriers)
– Support in communication activities e.g. writing of newsletter articles, reports
– Support of event organisation and promotion
– Statistical extraction, collection and analysis of industry and trade data
– Participation at external events and meetings
– Educational background in international relations, political science, economics or law
– Very good command of written and spoken English
– Ability to work in a team as well as autonomously
– Good knowledge of Windows tools including Excel, Word, Power Point
The position is available starting from March 2016 (starting date is flexible) for 6 months.
If interested, please send your CV and motivation letter to Ms Nicole Le Poupon (email@example.com).