The Centre for Geopolitics & Security in Realism Studies (CGSRS) is a non-profit, non-governmental organisation that promotes the realist approach to understanding and explaining contemporary international affairs. Through research, conferences, and media outreach, we inform policy makers and citizens about global problems and their solutions.
Social Media Manager – The Role
The Social Media Manager will be responsible for the creative strategy, planning and implementation of two key accounts social media for CGSRS. Working closely with the social and creative teams, the Social Media Manager will have the opportunity to deliver fantastic campaigns for . The Social Media Manager will be joining an excellent team of creative minded experts in CGSRS where there is huge potential for development and achievement.
Social Media Manager – Key Responsibilities
- Lead on accounts social content calendars and develop strategies that will increase community engagement and interactions.
- Generate content ideas and then develop content calendars for social channels – including Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn and ensure that a consistent tone of voice is executed across all channels.
- Participate in the development of social strategies and ideas for both organic client growth and new business opportunities.
- Work with the wider Social, Account Service and Creative teams to ensure campaigns have a strong social media component.
- Monitor trends and developments in social media
- Responsible for the creation and monitoring of promoted posts
- Reporting and Analytics
Social Media Manager – Required Skill / Experience
- 1-2 years’ experience
- Previous experience working in social media for a Think tank
- A passion for social media and content marketing
- Experienced across a wide range of social media platforms
- Understanding of social media analytics and reporting
- Creative Thinker
Please send a 1-2 page CV, Link to your social media channels, blogs, existing publications, projects, and a 1-page cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org