Duration of contract: Six months
Possible contract periods: Jan 2016 – June 2016
CSR Europe is currently seeking an EU Relations Intern to assist with the organisation’s EU activities and services. The internship offers a learning opportunity in a multinational team for those who are interested in CSR and EU activities as well as in dealing with international companies and European issues and stakeholders.
The successful candidate will assist staff members on a number of activities which may include:
- Researching on various topics related to CSR in the EU
- Assisting with providing CSR-related EU information to members (EU insights, EU update calls, etc.)
- Participation in meetings with EU officials and other stakeholders.
- Assisting with the organisation’s event management (EU events, etc.)
- Preparation of EU information for High-Level meetings (General Assembly, BoD meetings, etc.)
- Update internal documents, website, database and support with general administrative andorganisational tasks
- Fluency in English is essential (other languages desirable)
- Good understanding of the EU institutions and the business environment, interest in CSR issues
- Good communication skills (oral and written) – ability to communicate formally and professionally
- Strong experience with MS Office suite, e.g. PowerPoint
- Ability to deal with multi-disciplinary tasks and capacity to respond rapidly to a variety of diverse tasks
Required Internship Conditions
- The applicant must be either a recent graduate or a student who is required to complete an internship in order to finish their studies
- The candidate must be available to work for a period of 6 months
- The candidate must have the legal authorization to work in Belgium (EU citizen)
- Excellent verbal and written English is required
Please note that this is a paid internship with a salary of 750 euro/month. Interested candidates should send their application (CV and letter of motivation) by 20 Nov 2015 to Mariya Stoyanova (email@example.com) and Lorena Sorrentino (firstname.lastname@example.org).
About CSR Europe: CSR Europe is the leading European business network for corporate social responsibility (CSR). With around 60 corporate members and 45 National Partner Organisations, we have a reach of over 10 000 businesses across Europe. For more information, please visit www.csreurope.org.