CSR Europe is currently seeking interns to join its Services, EU and Membership Teams in Brussels for a period of six months.
What do we offer?
- A paid, six month internship based in our office in Brussels
- A challenging international job in a small, dynamic young and multinational team
- Working with a network of around 50 multinational corporations and 45 European National Partner Organisations across 32 countries on a number of different projects
- An excellent learning opportunity for a student/recent graduate who is interested in CSR, as well as dealing with national CSR organisations, international companies, European activities and research.
What does the role consist of?
- Assisting project managers and account managers in their project activities
- Attending external meetings and events
- Assisting with recruitment of new member companies
- Implementation of CSR Europe’s assessment tools
- Research and report writing on a wide range of topics, e.g. human rights, sustainable supply chains, STEM, sustainability reporting and performance, etc.
- Webinar and workshop organisation and delivery
- Project administration, including update of internal documents, website, databases
- Engagement with the European Commission
What kind of person are we looking for?
- Fluency in English is essential (other languages desirable)
- Good understanding of business, the business environment and CSR issues
- Good research skills: ability to find relevant information and summarise the essence
- Good analytical skills: ability to work with data on benchmarks and company assessments
- Good communication skills (verbal and written) : ability to provide both information in a timely, clear and concise manner; and to expresses ideas effectively, adjusting style, tools and mode to the needs of others
- Demonstrable experience with MS Office suite esp. strong skills with MS Excel required
- Capacity to rapidly respond to a variety of diverse tasks
- The applicant must be either a recent graduate or a student who is required to complete an internship in order to finish their studies
- The candidate must be available to work for a period of 6 months
- The candidate must have the legal authorisation to work in Belgium
Please note that interns at CSR Europe are paid a monthly stipend of 750 Euros.