The Culture Trip is looking for versatile, hardworking, and talented interns to join our team in Paris.
This is a terrific opportunity to gain skills and learn the inner workings of an online digital media company, including content management and production, rapid growth strategies, search engine optimization, and other industry insights.
- Creative thinker, hardworking
- Strong writing and editing skills Interest in writing, journalism, and media
- Passion for culture, art, travel, and Paris
- Writing 8 articles per month
- Sourcing and crediting accompanying photography
- Brainstorming fresh content
Interns will receive editorial guidance and feedback from our team of copyeditors and local Directors of Culture. They will also receive a spot on our contributor page, as well as exposure on our local and global social media accounts (500,000+ followers in total).
This internship is for 2 months, with possibility of renewal. Flexible hours, working remotely. Please note this is an unpaid position.
College students and recent graduates are encouraged to apply.
To apply, please send your CV and cover letter to Paris@theculturetrip.com as soon as possible.