People make Dell – so wherever in the world they work, everyone is rewarded for their contribution. Ready to develop your career in a truly global company? Within the Legal department at Dell, we are looking for university student to join our team in Bratislava.Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live.
- Pre-drafting various documents for statutory bodies for both Prague and Bratislava offices
- Tracking and preparing drafts of power of attorney
- Communication with teams in Warsaw, Prague, Bratislava
- Management of contract coversheets and obtaining signatures
- Obtaining relevant documents from Commercial Register
- Ad hoc requests from manager (expense reports, translations etc.
- University student of Law (2nd – 4th grade)
- Good verbal and written English communication skills
- Knowledge of Slovak and Czech law
- Strong attention to detail
- Good teamwork skills
- Good knowledge of MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
BenefitsOur people are the most critical component of our long-term success and their health and wellbeing are our priority. You will enjoy a comprehensive, locally competitive benefits package.Dell is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, genetics, or citizenship status (when otherwise legally authorized to work) and will not be discriminated against on the basis of such characteristics or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell encourages applicants of all ages.