viEUws is looking for a Digital Communications Assistant (paid internship) to support and assist in the coordination of viEUws’ communications & community management starting from February 2016.
Key skills, experience and competencies
- Native-level command of English (written and spoken);
- High level of computer literacy;
- Social media savvy (particularly Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn – please include links to your – relevant / professional – social media presence);
- Experience in copywriting and community management;
- Excellent attention to detail, ability to prioritise;
- Motivated, pro-active, well-organised, and reliable;
- Willing to work flexibly and to meet tight deadlines;
- Ability to work both independently and as part of an international team;
- Good understanding of the EU decision-making process;
- Experience managing ads across Facebook and Twitter would also be advantageous;
- Mapping out key stakeholders interested in EU policies;
- Basic knowledge of HTML and Google/Twitter analytics would be an asset;
If you have examples of recent work on social media, please include.
Interested? Please send your CV and motivation letter by email to email@example.com (no phone calls). Due to the large number of applications expected, we will only contact short-listed candidates.