DIGITALEUROPE represents the digital technology industry in Europe. Our members include some of the world’s largest IT, telecoms and consumer electronics companies and national associations from every part of Europe. DIGITALEUROPE wants European businesses and citizens to benefit fully from digital technologies and for Europe to grow, attract and sustain the world’s best digital technology companies.
DIGITALEUROPE ensures industry participation in the development and implementation of EU policies. DIGITALEUROPE’s members include 61 corporate members and 37 national trade associations from across Europe. Our website provides further information on our recent news and activities: http://www.digitaleurope.org
We wish to recruit a membership assistant to support the launch of the association’s new social members’ network.
DIGITALEUROPE is looking for a hands-on, enthusiastic, and highly self-organised student or recent graduate to assist the launch of its new social members’ network.
Duration: 3 months (internship)
Starting date: mid-July 2016
Location: DIGITALEUROPE Brussels office (14 rue de la Science, 1040 Brussels)
Reports to: Director in charge of implementation of the new social members’ network.
- Assisting in the migration to and launch of the new social members’ network
- Providing training and advice to staff on how to best use the new network
- Developing training modules for members to facilitate the transition to the network.
Qualifications and experience:
- Keen interest in social media and networking tools
- Some (work) experience, preferably in a membership organisation would be an asset
- Undertaking or recently completed a university degree.
- Engaging communicator and trainer
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- Fully IT and web literate
- Editing & proof reading skills
- Ability to speak another EU language (apart from English) would be an asset.
- Hands-on, highly motivated, friendly and approachable manner
- Prepared to work flexibly and undertake additional duties
- Ability to tackle challenges in a creative and dynamic manner
- Ability to schedule own workload and achieve targets and deadlines
Interested candidates should send a CV and a cover letter electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org by 15 June at the latest, interviews will take place the following 2 weeks. Based on the volume of applications received, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interviews.