EPRA Finance & ESG Intern Job Description
EPRA offers various Internships throughout the year depending on experience, qualifications and closeness to Brussels. The current offered internship is for a 3-month period, starting from 1st of July to 1st of October.
EPRA may assist with accommodation and travel costs or small bursaries for the right candidates.
Candidates may be Undergraduates with preferably 2 years work experience or post graduates with a Master’s degree.
- Research and collect company financial & ESG data from annual reports/websites/analyst reports, Bloomberg, SNL, Reuters etc such as Income, Debt, LTV, NAV, EPRA KPI’s, energy & water consumption, GHG emissions, and then:
- Assist the Finance & ESG team in updating and refining Excel Models
- Entering data into database and checking automated reports against raw data
- Assist in identifying corrupt or missing historic data/documents and “backfill” with correct data
- Assist the team in using data for new reports/products
- Support the Finance & ESG team in the EPRA Best Practices Recommendations (BPR) and Sustainability Best Practices Recommendations (sBPR) annual surveys
- Identify missing documents held on the Company’s website relating to; for example, member’s Annual Reports, member’s logos etc and use initiative to find documents and upload to the database
- Assist the Finance & ESG team on scheduling company events, preparing PowerPoint presentations for road shows
We are looking for:
- Strong academic results
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
- Ability to show effective leadership, to solve problems and to set priorities
- Excellent collaboration skills and the ability to work within diverse organizations and teams
- A degree in either Finance, Economics, Accounting, Sustainable Finance
- Excellent Excel skills and some knowledge of databases would be advantageous
- A good command of the English language
- Fluency in the local languages is a plus
- Motivated and willing to learn
- Ideally be based within commuting distance of Brussels
The role can be as interesting and varied as the candidate makes it, with scope for research, reporting and analysis. Past candidates have been employed on full time contracts by EPRA or have used references and networking with the EPRA membership to secure roles at the Big 4, various property companies or entry to more studies at some of the world’s leading schools.
Please send a CV and covering letter by 7th July to email@example.com.