Fondation EurActiv operates a trainee scheme in Brussels for young professionals and recent graduates. Qualified interns will be trained to assist in either editorial, public affairs, marketing, events, social media or other online publishing activities. Starting dates throughout the year – all positions are advertised on the EurActiv JobSite for a minimum six months and maximum 12 months remunerated.
EurActiv publishes in 12 languages through its own and a network of franchise offices (Editorial Mission).
We are looking for a:
The Marketing Intern will assist Public Affairs Director and Public Affairs Manager with key commercial and marketing tasks.
- Managing the EurActiv JobSite marketing and communication activities:
- Assuring daily updates of job advertisements
- Prospecting and acquiring new clients
- Offering technical and post-sales assistance
- Animating the JobSite presence on social media
- Manage the JobSite communication and partnerships
- Assisting the Public Affairs team with website analytics
- Preparing presentations, brochures and general marketing materials
- Assisting in client reporting
- Participate in career/job fairs with HR manager
- Assist with event organization
- General office and administration tasks
- Very organized & detail-oriented
- Analytical mind and interested in processes and procedures and how to improve them
- Interest and possibly experience in working with databases, CRM systems, various web applications
- Frequent user of internet services and good knowledge of MS Office
- Able to face tight deadlines
- Good communication skills & passion for sales
- Ability to work effectively in a multicultural and dynamic environment
- Very good command of English and French
- University education: Marketing, communications /or business management
EurActiv Offers :
- Interesting tasks in a multicultural environment (Brussels, London, Paris, Berlin teams)
- Insight into a Brussels based EU affairs online media
- 6 month remunerated internship with a view to extending for another 6 months
Please send relevant CV with short covering letter to Minna-Marie Rosti, HR Manager Brussels, Paris, Berlin, London at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications welcome immediately, deadline 5 July 2016 – Position open asap.